Here's a tip. Look for false eyelashes that can brighten up your eyes and make it bigger. For a more glamourous look, find those false eyelashes that are really, and like extremely thick. Like in some of my photoshoot photos that you may have seen, i'm wearing the thick ones which give a dramatic and glam look.
How to wear them:
1. Put over some mascara on your eyelashes. Curl them up. This would be a base for you so that when you put the false eyelashes, your own lashes will curl up together with the false. This will help your eyelash to look more natural all together.
2. Take false eyelashes at a time. Whichever you choose to put on first. Apply a small amount of the glue, and spread them evenly on the side.
3. Blow at it softly to allow the glue to dry up a little bit. Then really carefully apply the false eyelashes over the top of your eyelashes. Some do this with their eyes close, but i prefer to do it with both eyes open. Its hard to explain, but maybe next time we can arrange a class for you all and learn a fast and proffesional way of wearing them.
4. Let the false eyelashes stick to your eyelash. Don't touch them after you have put them on. Let it dry. (Tips: you can try taking a piece of paper and blow it gentle towards your eyelash so it dry faster)
5. Once its all done. VOILA!!!! Your eyes is ready to mesmerize everyone =)
Here is how my finishing touch look after wearing my false eyelashes>>>
Tips by Stella Matilda